Your Top 5 changes that you believe would make the game better.
Ok so first of all, lets not say kinda vague stuff like "less lag" or "better hitboxes".
Just a top 5 (not perse in order) of game mechanic etc changes that you think would improve the game, also it would be nice if you would include some argumentation with it.
Personal top 5:
- All offerings are hidden, personally really dont see the point of showing that during loading.
- Graphics Options and proper anti-aliasing support (I know, this is mostly PC only but still)
- Dedicated PTB "game" to download one time,so you dont have to download the PTB over your standard game and then back again to get back to it everytime you want to try the PTB
- Objectives (for testing for the devs) to do during a PTB, afterwhich you will be presented with a little questionair and then you get a charm as a reward for your help in the regular game.
- Ability in the store to select clothes so you can mix and match BEFORE you choose to buy anything (right now you can select some new pants but can't see how they go with for example some shirt if you dont own atleast 1 of those items)
- (yes yes a number 6... When BHVR puts out discounts in the store, give us discounts on INDIVIDUAL parts of the outfits that are discounted, I often dont want the entire set but just a part so every sale like that I end up not buying anything)
Just add yours, lets see what players think!