Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Attention Steam and EGS players: a quick hotfix will be going live today at 11AM ET to address file validation reliability. Thank you for your understanding!

What is your most recent proud moment in dbd?

2»

Comments

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,578

Landing an MYC attack in the last second.

• SunderMunSunderMun Member Posts: 2,791

Made a hard camping, tunneling, noed/ebony mori/iri head huntress rage quit after she failed to down me after about 5 reloads. That was fun. People who abuse that kind of crap deserve to feel bad about it, on both sides.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112
  • X_ScottX_Scott Member Posts: 137

I was chainsaw sprinting to the open exit gate, and the hill was in front of it. Like a skier, Billy flew over the slope and landed on a healing Feng Min. No skill, just chance, and it was hilarious

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 2,748

Used the healing delay of the syringe to my advantage. A Jeff that had been showing everyone his key was slugged and the killer was chasing me, and instead of just picking him up and trading places I put my syringe in him and kept running. I went down, killer picked me up and he got to his feet just as the pickup started.

Couldn't save me as the killer instantly dropped me and tried to get him, but he got to the hatch and left thanks to the extra distance the pickup + drop gave him. The add-on is really good for this particular situation, it's like a syringe with distilled Unbreakable in it.

• ElkElk Member Posts: 2,267

• 28_stabs28_stabs Member Posts: 1,474
    edited December 2019

My anti-swarm build punished an aggressive swf. Feels good.

• Widowmaker8197Widowmaker8197 Member Posts: 88

I was Feng Min and the exit hates were powered and opened. I flashlight saved Mr. Tapp and ran behind him, bodyblocking any hit the killer could try and get on him. We escaped and I was proud of myself.

• kcwolf1975kcwolf1975 Member Posts: 631

I was dreading trying to do the 6ft under challenge and I got it on my first try this morning!

Nothing too crazy, I had one already hooked in the basement and was bringing in a second and noticed a survivor trying to creep into a locker. That made for an easy third person hooked and BBQ showed me where the 4th person was.

I didn't think I would get them to the basement but agitation and iron grasp made it happen!

• justaSpirit_phasejustaSpirit_phase Member Posts: 142

Oh god I can’t even begin to say how happy I was that when I did the noed challenge the survivors congratulated me on doing so well early game and giving them fun chases (I hooked everyone twice and two peopl got hooked the third time, the other two I let leave) they messaged me after with positivity instead of salt. I’m not only proud of me but proud of them

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 6,722

only me and the another guy were left and I got chased long enough for him to do 2 gens

• AAAAAAAAAA Member Posts: 558

My team was getting wrecked by an Oni. One person was afk, one guy tried to free himself and went into struggle on second hook, and one guy was just unlucky. Soon it was just me and unlucky, with unlucky hooked in the basement. I tried to sneak in to save her, but got downed and hooked next to her. Fortunately, I had Deliverance and had unhooked the afk guy, so a few seconds after the Oni was gone I kobied and unhooked unlucky. We're booking it up the stairs just as Oni comes back. I go down but unlucky gets out of the shack. Fortunately, I have D E F E N S I V E S T R I K E and actually manage to lose him. But then he finds and kills unlucky, and then finds me. He downs me, and tries to give me the hatch, but I made him hook me because he warned that 4k.

• TokkernTokkern Member Posts: 74

I hit a great skill check today.

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited December 2019

I have two that are recent (all of my others are older):

1. As Doctor, I went up against a Tapp who proclaimed himself to be the "godliest looper in DbD". He definitely acted like he was, but he didn't lead me on any long chases and I missed maybe 3 or 4 swings at the most.
    2. I prestiged my first character, Demogorgon. This was my first prestige (I actually wanted the bloody arms) and it was on a Killer I liked to play, so I was afraid of being stuck with a build that I didn't like. However, I owned three out of the four perks in the Shrine, so I could use them for BP. I just said ######### it and bought the perks from the Shrine and prestiged Demo. I ended up getting most of my build back at level 18 and I had a slightly improved version of it at level 35. My risk had paid off and I had some badass bloody arms to show for it.
  • TalmeerTalmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited December 2019

I got 2x bullied by the same swf group with bodyblocking.

However, the second time I had Madgrit equipped.

The game was already over and the gates were open.

1 had come back to bully me (it was pre egc-times) and I was able to catch him. Then all of his friends stormed in, to the same time in the hope that they can bodyblock me and prevent their friend from being hooked.

Then they realised that I had this time Madgrit equipped and you could see how they panic while they had instantly try to run away and move against walls, or their friends.

End of story: Non of them had survive the match and all this, because 1 of them was so stupid to walk back in the match, after the gates were already open.

Proudest and sweetest moment in my dbd "career" :).

Edit: And what can survivors learn from it? Never underestimate the Legion :P.

• luka2211luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433
  • Seltas0208Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

Winning entire games by Tripple trapping a really bad hex totem.

Speicificly the ones in the open on temple of purgation and crotus pren

• DeKillerKillerDeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547

Taking a break for 2 weeks from playing Dead by Daylight.

Been feeling a lot more mentally well and I'm proud of that.

• StardustSpeedwayStardustSpeedway Member Posts: 828
    edited December 2019

Got a killer to message me very upset because of my "OP" perks: Poised, Lithe, Dance with Me, and Lightweight.

Didn't hook me once, accused of me of being a coward when I did gens and rescued people. He said poised was such an OP perk. I lost him 4 times during that match when he was chasing me and he swore that if he ever runs into me again, he will tunnel and mori me. lol

Although he may not have admitted it, he was upset he couldn't get his 4th BBQ stack.

• Narri_LNarri_L Member Posts: 5

Adept Nurse. No contest.

• DocFabronDocFabron Member Posts: 2,408

Lol I've NEVVVVVVER seen a Claudette do THAT before!

/s

• PrettyFaceKatePrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,706
    edited December 2019

Adept Trapper. This one really was escaping me due to the gatekeeper emblem. I finally decided to play Trapper 'wrong' to have a chance. I got it on Azarov's. I spawned by the yellow excavator near the shed which had the basement. I put a quick trap at the pallet next to the excavator, which on paper is a bad a trap and then left, resigned to play all m1. As I was walking toward the middle, the gen in the other corner next to where I spawned popped. I head back and meet neon Nea and Yui who go clicky clicky and tbag. I chase Nea who goes toward the trapped pallet. She slams it and tbags while a pink Claudette goes clicky clicky. Nea blinds me as I break the pallet and then steps into the trap right behind her. From there it was a big snowball where I juggled the survivors, leaving slugs and baiting heals and flashlight saves. Eventually, after enough hooks, I slugged everyone, including a Jake who probably wasn't part of the gang and that I would've let go, if not for adept. I got 4 iridescents for that and set a grand total of one trap throughout the whole match, but dang it did work. The chat was as silent as a library in the aftermath.

• Artsy_ChipArtsy_Chip Member Posts: 3

My proudest moment was probably when I was playing on mobile against a legion and it was end game collapse I think and a Claudette was hooked and I didn't wanna leave her because she did good that round so I unhooked infront of killer (because he was camping) without getting hit so I could body blocked the hook and she could wiggle out and she did. So the exit gate was kinda far so we had to run for it. Thankfully she knew where it was so I was behind her so I could take a hit and we both escaped. Also the mobile version has a small server so I knew the Claudette from a previous game. I wanted to freind her but the feature wasn't available yet. So yeah that's my proudest moment :D