Home Looking For Players PS4

Any other LGBT or LGBT friendly adults in red or purple rank

Calisto_667Calisto_667 Member Posts: 88

Hey anyone LGBT or LGBT friendly who is either red or purple rank survivor. Rank 2 survivor (at the moment), have reached rank 1 before. Let me know if there is anyone else LGBT/LGBT friendly here so we can add each other.

• I like people who are altruistic and daring, and not hiding the whole time.
  • I like people who are focused on the match, who are friendly but NOT loud and obnoxious.
  • I say funny things (my other friends in ps4 say) randomly so I dont mind people with a dark sense of humor as long as it isn't obnoxious LOL.

If you feel we are good match reply to the message.

Comments

• AAAAAAAAAA Member Posts: 558

I'd volunteer myself, but I'm on PC and usually green or purple XD

• Calisto_667Calisto_667 Member Posts: 88

Oh, that's too bad. I wish they would do a cross with PS4 and PC.

• AnnaEliza365AnnaEliza365 Member Posts: 29

I'm absolutely down. I was just going to post how I am looking for SWF teammates for DBD

Add me: PsyChaBunny (please don't judge it is linked to an email that I made when I was 11 XD)

• SouffleFilletSouffleFillet Member Posts: 1

Was in purple rank before reset, have a friend that is in red ranks, psn: SouffleFillet

• tatumtotztatumtotz Member Posts: 2

You can add me @ ItevaD on PS4

• loveless1980loveless1980 Member Posts: 6

I'm on PS4 and always looking for people to play with, I'm on daily from 3:30-6:30 pm eastern time. I am currently purple rank, until reset that is....but still don't feel like I play as a purple rank (not great at chases). Feel free to add me if interested: loveless80

• rhudebossrhudeboss Member Posts: 1

Add me: Rhudeboss

• NeonAlienNeonAlien Member Posts: 307

I'm looking for the same kind of people! I'm a red rank survivor, not the best runner but good enough in everything else. I'm altruistic (don't mind to take 1 for the team) and I try to play smart, not a fan of hiding in the corners all game aswell. Can get salty, but not at you ;D

Simply looking for chill people to enjoy the game with.

I've got a bit of social anxiety tho.

If someone wanna play, add me : NeonWeedWitch