Home Dead by Daylight Forums Polls
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Survivors, what do you consider to be a win on your side?

2»

Comments

• GamingZebra88GamingZebra88 Member Posts: 31
    I consider it a win only if I escape

Personally I find it to be more about yourself and your own performance as survivor. Like some others have said, pipping is a good indicator sometimes of how well you did. If I'm playing with friends then getting at least one of us out is good enough if we have to make sacrifices.

• ppo8820ppo8820 Member Posts: 763
    Two survivor escapes

I honestly don’t care about escaping but more pipping. I like to have fun and be able to participate and do some objectives. Sadly, lately killers are super toxic try hards who tunnel, camp, bring in dirty builds, so it’s not been fun. I’ve been playing killer which is so much easier.

• HayTHayT Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2019
    Three survivor escapes

I consider myself to be a winner if I die and still get a pip 😅

• Halloween2005Halloween2005 Member Posts: 73
    Three survivor escapes

I consider 3 or more survivors escape to be a win for me but I love the satisfaction of getting yourself out through the hatch or even 4 out with the key. Three is good enough for me though

• PapiQuentin_PapiQuentin_ Member Posts: 889
    Two survivor escapes

I always find the balanced way a win (2 escaped, 2 dead).

Basically a win win for both sides (other than the 2 that died lol)

• GibberishGibberish Member Posts: 893

None of the above.

I consider escaping to be a "perfect". The equivalent of the Killer killing all 4 Survivors with no gens completed.

• DetailedDetrimentDetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

I actually don't consider either of these a win. To me a survivor victory is single-pipping and getting at least 15K BP.

• sneakymegheadsneakymeghead Member Posts: 32

4 WGLF stacks and few head-on stuns :)

• karatinac97karatinac97 Member Posts: 210

Same, I don't really care as long as I pip. Safety pip is an okay match but pip is a win.

If I went into every game expecting to escape I'd take it far more seriously like I used to, but I learned to just have fun and enjoy it far more now.