Home Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Petition to Remove Speed Boost From NOED

2»

Comments

• SkeletalEliteSkeletalElite Member Posts: 985

Adrenaline didn't create that meta, just helped it. Even without adrenaline optimal play involves not healing and doing gens

• RuncoreRuncore Member Posts: 328

Nope, killer with this perk is playing with 3 perks and it can be easily countered by doing totems.

• scorpioscorpio Member Posts: 277

Petition to remove NOED from the game period. That perk is such trash and any killer who uses it is trash.

• scorpioscorpio Member Posts: 277

NOED isn't fair though... I play both 50/50, probably killer more if anything, and I think NOED is the worst perk in the game at this point. It is so incredibly overpowered when it's active. It is either completely OP or completely useless - no in between. There is no skill involved and it DOES reward bad killers. If the perk activates, that means all the gens were finished. If a killer then gets a couple kills because they are faster and suddenly have insta downs, how is that NOT rewarding a bad killer? Lol. I NEVER use that perk when I play killer because I have self-respect, because I am not garbage and don't need a cheap end game perk to get kills, and because I know how unfun it is to verse and therefore I don't want to inflict that kind of BS onto other people. If you genuinely can use NOED and feel good about it/not feel like a giant [BAD WORD] using a cheap perk, then I don't know what to tell you...

• Speshul_KittenSpeshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,664

I think it’s just the devs band-aid fix for killers who can’t patrol gens on the large maps that they’ve created themselves.

• siren_sorceresssiren_sorceress Member Posts: 214

The problem is killer mains dont realize how much time it takes to find every totem. This is also highly dependent on the map. Youre essentially asking every solo surv to look around the entire map for a perk you dont know the killer will have. Red rank killers do put on a lot of pressure these days. There isnt like this ton of time to go casually totem hunting. Small game helps you learn the spawns but I still found myself wasting a lot of time going around looking for them and it sucked to bring such a boring perk every game. Survivors should be able to see how many totems are on the map and receive a little sound notification of where the totem was broken. This would close the swf/solo information gap a bit too.

I find forcing survs to do a second objective for a single perk every game is pretty ridiculous and can be a nightmare on some maps. Looking for totems vs doing gens can quickly end in a loss bc the survs werent pressuring the gens enough.

• MrsGhostfaceMrsGhostface Member Posts: 459

I agree.

• TotemAreMeButCool12TotemAreMeButCool12 Member Posts: 14
    edited April 19

Why the hell would you want to remove sprint burst and adren you can literally just hit them with again. and plus Killers have more of an upper hand cause they have powers that your supposed to use effectively it seems you probably got hit with one ayruns builds

their the easiest Perks to Cancel just put any exhaustion addon on a killer and hit the survivor before they can use sprint burst so you can be more pleased and plus adrenaline you just pick them up before the gens pop

• TotemAreMeButCool12TotemAreMeButCool12 Member Posts: 14
    edited April 19

Dude fr thats why people use it because healing wastes time remove its speed boost and just add aura revealed for 4 sec for adrenaline dude that way its better than removing insta heal also sprint burst will be rendered useless now because whats the point of having adrenaline

Post edited by TotemAreMeButCool12 on
  • OhnoesOhnoes Member Posts: 237
    edited April 19

I would rather NOED be removed and replaced with a built in 'spiritual' resistance on opening exit gates based on the # of dull totems left. Not a perk every killer would have it. Remember me would be able to be stacked on top of that so it'd be more powerful than it currently is. IMO that would have better gameplay effects than a perk that basically just rewards bad gameplay with the end result being free downs if you're engaged in chase or closed a chase already just before gens popped.