Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Am I the only one that hasnt finished the rift?

Comments

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 8,050

Yeah, I been grinding so much that I eventually got burn out and gave up on the Rift.

Anyways, if y'all are curious, I spent more than 70 hours. In fact, stayed up nights after nights trying to complete the Rift. Eh, I'll likely, but the rest of it with Auric Cells.

• ImmortalReaverImmortalReaver Member Posts: 243

This is the first time I paid for tiers for a battle pass. I was around tier 47 a few days ago and said F it I'll just pay my way to the finish line. I was in serious grind mode and getting stressed out. Gaming is about fun and it was sucking the fun out. I hope the next one is less grindy but I'll also be sure to grind in small doses more frequently next time.

• VexTheHexVexTheHex Member Posts: 982

I've done the challenges, but I'm at David's tank top in the tiers. I don't know if any of the last prizes are really worth dropping the time or money on. David's tank top was probably one of the better late tier rewards anyways.

• KelazurisKelazuris Member Posts: 10

Currently Tier 67. That’s with all Tome challenges and no buying tiers.

• RecklessAppleRecklessApple Member Posts: 14

Pretty sure I am on the end of the 6th page, gone for 2 weeks without internet for vacation.

• ThisGuuy83ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303

Barley did any, could care less to be honest... I would rather much appreciate a different mode of gameplay, or fixing the problems that have plagued this game for years. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything the devs do, but it seems cosmetics(making $) is more important then actually fixing broken things, and improving the game for everyone, not just PC players....

• The_Meh_TehThe_Meh_Teh Member Posts: 136

Only on page 3, taking forever to get through. Not my main goal though, just a cool background achievement

• ohheyitsbobcatohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,301

Funny to see I'm not the only who just kind of stopped at 67 lol.

I'm putting it off but I plan to work on it once I finish up Code Vein.

• Sillyzombie666Sillyzombie666 Member Posts: 22

I currently have half of a level to go and I'm done I haven't paid for any unlocks at all it has not been easy I also have done all four tones 100% and what people are saying that finishing the challenges doesn't get you half way it gets you at I think about half way from what they've said the rest is all XP grinding

• Lonefox64Lonefox64 Member Posts: 132

Ive finished only problem is i now no longer want to play dead by daylight, like holy crap i love this game but ive played so much to grind out the teirs that at the end i used the cells i earned back to buy teirs just because i didnt want to play anymore matches. If that was their goal to get us to spend cells worked but i just dont want to play anymore so if that was part of their plan too it worked.

• CleviteClevite Member Posts: 4,335

Nope. When I play survivor I'm trying to survive and assist my team first.

As killer I'm going for that 4 stack and kills.

Tome is secondary to those priorities.

• 28_stabs28_stabs Member Posts: 1,474

I done almost all archives and maxed it.

• premiumRICEpremiumRICE Member Posts: 798

Im tier 60 and Im missing the part 4 killer challenges

• Alice_pbgAlice_pbg Member Posts: 5,067

I have 5.something levels left.

And 2 archive challenges.

I haven't been playing a lot lately...because pokemon

• ReviloDBDReviloDBD Member Posts: 518

I've literally only made it to the second page of challenges, I really tried doing my best to play enough to get more completed but with the holidays, and the matchmaking error that I kept getting preventing me from getting a match (still ongoing issue), all combined I really didn't get nearly as far as I had hoped. I wish we had more time!

I recall at one point they said that you don't really even have to play that much to complete it, but I would argue that I played as much as I possibly could allow myself to (even more actually against my better judgement) and I still didn't get even close, not even halfway completed.

• ReviloDBDReviloDBD Member Posts: 518

Unfortunately I believe a lot of it has to do with how much time we have to actually play the game =/

• Umbrae_pkUmbrae_pk Member Posts: 482

No.

I’ve finished Claudette’s eighth birthday, which was pretty sweet, but then I just stopped doing challenges after that.

I’m doing them again to get all the charms I want.

• AsePlayerAsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829

Since I don't have a life, I got it done with a few weeks to spare.

• AChaoticKillerAChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

tier 66, I have done all challenges and that got me to tier 60ish. the problem with the rift is that it forces you to play over 100 games after you did all the challenges which isn't very friendly to the average player.

• w_sohlw_sohl Member Posts: 124

Well, there are a lot of people who don't play the game so I'm guessing you are not alone.

There are enough fragments to get you just past half way by doing all the challenges.  The rest are earned through the course of normal game play.  I finished with just under three weeks to go and I took a week off from the game in the mifddle  of the Rift.

• Herman_CMHHerman_CMH Member Posts: 181

I am on tier 53, and NOT going to finish all the missions and tiers. I just want to have fun and enjoy my life.

Wishing that the next tome will NOT forcing player to do something that would normally NOT happens in gameplay

• joker7997joker7997 Member Posts: 899

I like how a lot of people that haven't completed also dont know the difference between the rift and the tome

• saminationsamination Member Posts: 312

Man, some of you are the biggest babies. I did them all solo. It was quite the... (Shock) challenge.

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,062

When matchmaking is so broken for me in particular there's no wonder why in the last month I've gone from level 35 to barely level 40. I've sunk about 14 hours trying to find matches but I end up not caring because I only find them after a humongous time.

It says something when you can't even find matches to attempt the rift challenges.

• feechimafeechima Member Posts: 788

People have said it took them 150-200hrs to finish the rift. Um... No thanks. I'm not grinding that hard. I'm just glad I didn't buy the battle pass.

• projecteulogyprojecteulogy Member Posts: 671

You farmed with a friendly killer. Congrats. Otherwise, i call BS.

You are also not THE Samination, Dont use that name while running around spouting insults.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,607

currently trying to get the last 7 tiers done.

1 challenge left aswell, so that would be half an tier immediately.

if i can get it, that is...

• NoodleNoodle Member Posts: 103

Definitely not the only one, even after getting all 4 tome chapter epilogues I'm only on level 20 of the rift.