We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues with maps.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

Please be sure to include the map name in the title like this: [Rotten Fields] There's a bug in my corn

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Sanctum Of Wrath- unplayable for Nurse

edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 1,516

There are numerous blink deadzones on Sanctum Of Wrath. I've been able to confirm that it is not possible to blink into or through the stone heads with a fully charged blink at base blink range. This renders the entire center of the map borderline unplayable. The shrines around the edges of the map are also deadzones. You can blink up onto them, but not through them. Lastly, if the L wall/T wall combo spawns with a large rock near the edge, the end of the tile also becomes a partial deadzone. Please have someone playtest the map as Nurse.

Comments

• LegionGhostfaceLegionGhostface Member Posts: 152

Same issue and it’s extremely annoying.

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 1,745
    edited January 1

Yep, its really bad. Worst thing that this also affects the Family Residence map as well. The pavillion most noticeable.

• NMCKENMCKE Member, Trusted Posts: 6,747
    edited January 3

I just got hit with this map a few minutes ago, and you literally can't play the game as Nurse — you're rendered a 3.9m/s M1 killer for 75% of the game. 😡

I hate to be that person, but how could something this obvious slip by testing? I feel like no one at BHVR didn't take the time to test this map with Nurse at all.

Okay, I'm done venting, but I expect just a little more from the developers since I look up to them a lot.

Now, I'll name a few dead zones for them to look at:

• The side staircase of the Sanctum and the statues around the Sanctum.
    • Most of the boulders around the map.
    • Small buildings around the map.
  • EndstilleEndstille Member Posts: 1,432

I don't know how you even remember specific dead zones on this map. I played it a couple of times and to me like almost everything was a giant dead zone. Doesn't matter the staircase, boulders, shrines like almost everything.

There is no excuse for this map and how it completely destroys a killer.

• NMCKENMCKE Member, Trusted Posts: 6,747

I basically named off everything in the map besides a few places such as:

• Killer Shack
    • Dead Zones
    • Everything within the Sanctum

Funny enough, although everything around the Sanctum is bugged, you can still blink within the Sanctum and blink out of the Sanctum from the front or back stairs. If you want to blink into the Sanctum, you must be positioned at the entrance of either staircase, or else you'll blink in place.

• DBDdevsaregayDBDdevsaregay Member Posts: 2

Nurse just keeps blinking into the basement no matter how high you aim.