The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Buff Dying Light

tetsuotetsuo Member Posts: 151

I mean seriously guys, I feel like playing with 3 perks when I use since it's so useless, 3% is very small for a penalty, make it relevant with a 5% penalty at least

Thanks

Comments

• last0nelast0ne Member Posts: 87

Agreed

• XergeXerge Member Posts: 828

I noticed that the stacks are gone when the obsession gets sacrificed?

• last0nelast0ne Member Posts: 87

Also buffs obsession healing speed by 30 percent an that doesn't go down no matter how many stacks you have

• NMCKENMCKE Member, Trusted Posts: 6,784
    edited January 4

As the game progresses, they want the Obsession to become more powerful while the killer thrives on the weakened survivors. The other survivor's only hope is to seek refuge towards the Obsession.

I feel like the developers want to keep the concept of the perk, but they aren't doing it right in my opinion since you barely see that effect play out for either side.

Dying Light:

Become Obsessed with a survivor.

Survivors within 8 meters to the Obsession will be immune to the effects of Dying Light. Once the survivors are out of range to the Obsession, they remain immune to Dying Light for 60/45/30 seconds.

Everytime you hook a survivor that's not your Obsession, all survivors expect the Obsession will suffer a 5% penalty towards all basic actions.

As OP wanted, more slow down and the Obsession now plays a different role besides becoming a medic.

• SpacingLlamasSpacingLlamas Member Posts: 495

Considering dying light can stack with other slow down perks or add-ons (possible future killers too), Im gonna have to say no to a buff for it

Most people already will only use it with thanatophobia anyway. I think its fine

Unless it no longer stacked with other slow down stuff

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 2,669

Remove either the Obsession buff or the sacrificing Obsession removes the perk.

• immortalls96immortalls96 Member Posts: 2,544

Buff the percentage by one and remove the obsession buff in favor of the immunity..boom..decent perk with a downside but not one that makes the perk pointless