Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Killers, are you staying?

Comments

• BabyBubbaMainBabyBubbaMain Member Posts: 97

Exactly. I love how they decide to nerf a hex perk that often gets cleaned 1-2 minutes in red rank games instead of Addressing the 1413443905 crutches that survivors have. Great game.

• NegiNegi Member Posts: 310

I'm undecided. Games are unquestionably too fast without ruin and ruin more than just slowing the game down allowed me to play in a fun way (constantly going elsewhere for new targets ie giving free unhooks instead of camping, not tunneling, minimal slugging). I don't find doing that stuff very fun but it seems like it'll be almost required, just seems like we're being forced into one playstyle because of clueless devs.

• 53nation53nation Member Posts: 661

Possibly staying. I'm more irritated that they waited until after the BLOODHUNT to announce that a perk that roughly 4/5 killers use, is being deleted. I would have played more than one night had I known this. Hi Plague!

You just straight up don't see ruin much in yellow/gray survivor ranks. By the time they're green rank, they have confidently taken on the supreme challenge of "find the totem on fire". Bad totems spawns and all that.

We'll see how it goes. Looking forward to lurking here tomorrow.

• PistolTimbPistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414

I will stay for the time being. If doctor is made worse, I might change my mind and find another game to put my time and money into. Last Year looks pretty good :P

• DeanIcityDeanIcity Member Posts: 180

I was already losing interest in playing this game. I can no longer support a game that only cares about the experience of "new players". Instead of the gamers that have invested a ton of time into the game already, have spent a good amount of money on the game already, just to be constantly looked over and pushed aside.

I'm done. Shame on you BHVR.

Take....Take... Take...

It shouldn't be that way. It should be give and take. Instead you want to just take away from one side of the fence to give to the other. That's not okay.

• DwarvenTavernDwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,489

I mean, I'm pretty sure killers will stay, they will mostly change into a killer with the highest kill rate and who can easily avoid not having ruin, but the more annoying survivors who will threaten the devs and while they can't seem to handle ANYTHING will scream nerf on that. Don't get me wrong, we do it too. But, it's mainly the more obnoxious ones without any claims to prove their theory.

Note: That's not to all survivors, just the ones who constantly [censored] and moan when they don't like something. Something that isn't too much of a problem.

I'm sorry, I'm just not looking forward to an army of top tier killers who can avoid not having ruin now..

• AceonfireAceonfire Member Posts: 304
    edited January 2020

My name will be YouCanThankBHVR

Bubba.

Facecamp

30+games a day.

It'll be a fun way (not really) to get out of purple and red ranks on my killer.

I'm not even a killer main and this is a disgusting change considering how fast gens actually go.

Lobby times are gonna be even more awful now. 2-5 matches is against a brown rank killer. You guys are gonna have to make Killer free to play.

• thenegativonethenegativone Member Posts: 229

Of course im staying...1 perk doesnt make the game. Honestly if u cant play without ruin do u even killer bro?

• LovegoddessLovegoddess Member Posts: 14

I am gonna start playing unfair that means tunneling, Killin off of first hook

• DontNerfDontNerf Member Posts: 985

No, im leaving dbd for abit im done with these out of touch devs amd there silly way of handeling shizz

• goat10emgoat10em Member Posts: 750

Playing killer has not been fun for a little while now. I play survivor more than anything as it is the only way that you feel your skill is actually rewarded.

• DwarvenTavernDwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,489
    edited January 2020

It's not for consoles so it's meh. Personally I've been sinking time into an older but still enjoyable game

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 6,978

i diddnt play with the perk anyway.

why should i quit?

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 2,618

I'm a player with a fairly casual mindset towards the game so I don't see any reason to stop playing. Don't use Ruin a lot and still end up hanging around in red ranks.

Do I win or lose consistently? No, I win some and lose some. But clearly I win enough and I have fun with it.

• BlackadderBlackadder Member Posts: 23

I stopped playing killer since the Spirit nerfs, and now I only play occasionally but due to these recent changes i'm just gonna main survivor.

• HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 4,505
    edited January 2020

I only used ruin on trapper, huntress and hag so I guess I'm gonna run noed and turn every game into a slug fest/healing simulator when I play them

• JoekilluJoekillu Member Posts: 164
    edited January 2020

They're having a lot of issues. Also there devs are just as bad if not worse than our current ones.

• dannyfrog87dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 549

i already quit when they messed with nurse. was the nail in the coffin for me .... i dont support the game by playing or financially either .... if others follow suit devs might wake up or open their eyes ... lol

• CrowFoxyCrowFoxy Member Posts: 1,273

I quit the game already, after Nurse time.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Gonna have to start slugging extra hard from now on.

Darn shame.

• VeNoM17VeNoM17 Member Posts: 64

Besides I heard escape from tarkov was good:P time to get comment removed xD

• saminationsamination Member Posts: 310

Yes. Stopped using hexes looooong ago. Also, it's better this way as it makes playing survivor tiresome. I still ugh when they have Ruin. So I'm happy.