The 3.5.0 update is starting to roll out today! For more info, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/121902/
Please be sure to check here before reporting any new issues: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122269/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

How would you rate DbD overall?

xEaxEa Member Posts: 774

Title^

If you could rate Dead by Daylight between 10 and 1, how would you rate it?

How would you rate DbD overall? 90 votes

10 (Perfect)
4%
JawsIsTheNextKillerEmpireWinnerXxkuroxshiroxXMW1656 4 votes
9 (Excellent)
6%
FoggyDownpourSlaughterhouse3TheLegendDyl4n1AxX7891GrootDudetoxicmegg 6 votes
8 (Very good)
16%
FallenRanger0FibijeanElkxEaFridalmanacCarlosyluSebaOutbreakUrbanEvadingasergioamFJSJ_LunarPet_The_LizardsSirumalTroaeonskulAzgarthus 15 votes
7 (Good)
22%
aGoodOldRubBossPhantomMask20763FrozenMelonarslaNgrayon444then4321DonnycBoosted_DwightRIP_LegionTaigaUistreelBrucecastro81themirrortwinSpannungsstoßFilledPizzabubbasbasementchestWRussoWsurvivormain27Dinasy 20 votes
6 (Above Average)
15%
PuggyMohawkad19970ImpalaAhoyWolfMrsGhostfaceYaYeetjoker7997gaydavidkingPokemonGOPlayerMrWhyteHuffDuckCastSharkles009pizzamess 14 votes
5 (Average)
10%
SpacingLlamasTATAHARAMBEBigbootiejudy666Dr_LoomisthefallenloserXergeDreaded_Wraith887DebridgedOberon 9 votes
4 (Below Avarage)
6%
GibberishRy4nKabumusstang62SpacemanOnTheCoucholiverflower 6 votes
3 (Weak)
5%
Keene_KillsTunnelVisionilyDwightLucamaToastyy 5 votes
2 (Very Weak)
4%
ErgoPr0xyNoxeriasTragicSolitudexnicolay 4 votes
1 (Terrible)
7%
nyan_painbowDolphin9192BloodartistAbsolutelyAmelJackaloMossKotobelkaanormalman 7 votes

Comments

• JawsIsTheNextKillerJawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 1,483
    10 (Perfect)

I'd probably sell my PS4 without it.

• TunnelVisionTunnelVision Member Posts: 427
    3 (Weak)

In its current state i would say weak.

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 774
    8 (Very good)

What makes you think Dead by Daylight is one of the worse video games in the last years?

edited January 7
    8 (Very good)

Please keep in mind this is not a poll to reflect your frustration with something, just try to rate the game overall. If you had a few really bad rounds, dont blame the game instantly for that ;) The same with overhyping new killers or something similar.

• FibijeanFibijean Member, Trusted Posts: 4,967
    8 (Very good)

It has a lot of serious issues, but it's still one of the most popular games on the platform and people always seem to come back to it no matter how frustrated they get, so it must be doing something right.

• FibijeanFibijean Member, Trusted Posts: 4,967
    edited January 7
    8 (Very good)

Gold-tier bestseller on Steam alongside Witcher 3, Rocket League and Resident Evil 2, also 20k players and increasing, currently at its highest monthly average players ever.

Cough cough.

• SpannungsstoßSpannungsstoß Member Posts: 516
    7 (Good)

It is a fundamentally flawed game that still manages to be hella fun, would not call it the best game ever made, but it has an special place in my heart.

3 (Weak)

How completely one sided the game is. The issue of SWF ruining peoples experience. Constant nerfs that are supposed to bring balance but actually break things instead. Killer FPS being abysmal in comparison to survivors. Bugs that need urgent fixes but instead the main focus is nerfs.

8 (Very good)

While i dont agree with everything you say, you still make some good points. Still, in my opinion, this would not justify a 3/10.

3 (Weak)

That's why we all have our own opinions.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 13,489
    9 (Excellent)

By far my favorite game but like every game, it has it’s flaws.

• ilyDwightilyDwight Member Posts: 162
    3 (Weak)

Too many bugs and issues. Too much focus on new chapters. Not enough focus on bug and overall QoL changes. For me to bring my rating up, they would have to focus an entire chapter's time to actually make 1 huge bug fix / QoL update.

• FJSJ_LunarFJSJ_Lunar Member Posts: 230
    8 (Very good)

I rated it by how much fun I personally have. And I love the game. Sometimes I take a small break and play fallout or overwatch, but overall this is the game I always come back to

• Pet_The_LizardsPet_The_Lizards Member Posts: 68
    8 (Very good)

I love horror games, and I love customizable outfits. A solid 8 from me.

• then4321then4321 Member Posts: 99
    edited January 13
    7 (Good)

I really like this game overall and I like new content, but I would LOVE it if they took a short break from making new content just to iron out everything to make it all generally run smoothly, i.e. hits through pallets/windows, queue times, bugs...

• CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 1,694
    8 (Very good)

If people feel like this is a 6 or below game... Why are they still here...? Masochistic survivors...

• thefallenloserthefallenloser Member Posts: 167
    5 (Average)

The most fun average game I ever played. God, I hate and love this game so much!

• TheLegendDyl4n1TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,457
    9 (Excellent)

very few issues i have with this game but i love it other than those.

• XergeXerge Member Posts: 766
    5 (Average)

Wouldn't recommend.

• SebaOutbreakSebaOutbreak Member Posts: 134
    edited January 14
    8 (Very good)

I wouldn't keep on playing if it was below 6. The concept is great, yes there are flaws here and there, but every online game has its fair share of problems/issues. I don't regret purchasing DbD, and it probably was the game I played the most in 2019.

8 (Very good)

By the way. The avarage score is 6.0 right now. Considering that this is a forum and therefore attractive for people who want to just come in to complain about something, this is actually a very solid rating.

• xnicolayxnicolay Member Posts: 3
    2 (Very Weak)

Now 2.

boring games, just gen rushing or camp/tunnel/memento killers

• DuckCastDuckCast Member Posts: 44
    6 (Above Average)

I'd say it's above average. Whilst I don't agree with all the updates I love the concept of this game. It's simple, but addictive. If someone else made a similar concept game which had a good player base I would switch.