Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

New Lery's graphic

ShinduShindu Member Posts: 109
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

At least we have some good change, except doctor's and ruin's dismembering.

To be honest, new Lary is absolute magnificent. It's the only thing in PTB that made me amused and satisfied. Oh my gosh, it's badass!

If you guys will do the same graphic in other maps you can return the old atmosphere which was in 2016. Exactly horror ambience and beautiful mapps.

Now Lery's my favourite despite it's closed map. Thanks.

Comments

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,062

You beat me to making a similar thread.

The brightness might be a tiny issue but the new rework of Lerys seems really good.

I kinda hope they still have the original map in the game just for variation.

• PistolTimbPistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414

Agreed, the map looks beautiful. I can't test the map myself, but it looks like scratched mirror might still be good on Lery's. Hard to say, though.

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 9,297

Agreed. Even with the other bad changes the design team did fantastic.

• ShinduShindu Member Posts: 109

No. The old map was too bright, casual and kind of ugly. The new map is great and I really hope that they will make the same with all other maps.

• PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 4,104

The new Lery's map is perfect. It has been brought up to speed with other indoor maps with glowing signs/lights near gens. This means that it will be easier to find generators. Furthermore the new aesthetic is very good and makes the map at least 2x as scary.

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,062

Variety is good. Anything other than the 5 back to back cold wind maps you keep getting. More is fun, just make fine QoL adjustments.

• gantesgantes Member Posts: 1,611

Yeah it looks nutty. I already liked Lerys now I love it

• The_Second_ComingThe_Second_Coming Member Posts: 1,110

I largely agree, the new map is fantastic. Though nobody will see this because I've been silenced.