Home Polls
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Which SCP you think would fit better in DBD?

TodgeweihtTodgeweiht Member Posts: 3,255

Let say BHVR finally decides on releasing an SCP chapter, which would be the SCP to fit the best in the game?

Which SCP you think would fit better in DBD? 62 votes

SCP-049
30%
DustinPandomFibijeanXpikselMicheal_MyersSkeletalEliteAvilgusAhoyWolfjonahol2000oh_0kEnderloganYTcraloSmellyCatAiadonBuff_BubbaScary_Punk_GhostHalloween2005ASadGaymerFlexman 19 votes
SCP-096
25%
PuggyMohawkPlebianPhantomMask20763CamoRangerTerminatorGuyStrancolPibs420pleasedontbetoxic117Kenshiro84SinisterDogDrybonesPolychrome_BakumostlyghostlyPior_MorteRobotInPyjamasSocialDistomancy 16 votes
SCP-106
27%
RullisiRIP_LegionPassarinoTErshpalletsryummyDominum_vestriTodgeweihtPhoenix_WrightNoOneEscapesNancymack5757[Deleted User]inferjusDarFirAwkward_FiendVox_NocturneDerZuntorskinu 17 votes
Other (comment below)
16%
Jacoby2041TheLegendDyl4n1RaptorrotasWalker_of_the_fog_96Hag.is.DtierPigsterElusivePukkaGreentheNinjaShadowVoltaxTri_03_ 10 votes

Comments

• FibijeanFibijean Member Posts: 8,331
    SCP-049

106 would fit best with the mechanics and direction the game is going in right now I think, but I'd like to see 049 in there just because it would be super interesting to see what they'd do with it.

• DrybonesDrybones Member Posts: 10
    SCP-096

096 because a killer you cant look at would be interesting. 049 wouldn't work because it's not possible to force survivors to work with the killer, especially with swf since friends would be less likely to turn on eachother.

• RaptorrotasRaptorrotas Member Posts: 2,091
    Other (comment below)

Perhaps you should've put short introductions for people who dont know what SCP are.

The "lore/canon" version of 096 is quite overkill... that guys either too docile to initiate chases or too savage for hooking survs if his face got exposed.

106 would work similiar to freddy, perhaps? I doubt the entity taking that guy over into her playground with his kit fully intact. And i seriously doubt the survivor tolerance for a killer that can walk through walls.

While 049 does sound more reasonable at first glance, wasnt his thing some sort of instant death touch additionally to the whole "makes people zombies"-operation? Also as already mentioned, theres no way survs should be in control of those zombies.

I think theres really only a handful of Scp useful as dbd killers. Theyre either too overkill or a joke. Example 173 would be an example for being useless, being made stationary by a dwight seeing you approach.

• cralocralo Member Posts: 10
    SCP-049

SCP-096 wouldn't even work since it is a beast, so it wouldn't work/be tortured to kill for the entity, it simply kills they who see it's face.

In other words, if SCP-096 was added, he would be concious of what he would be doing (killing and sacrificing people). Besides, we already got a killer with the power of sprint.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,210
    Other (comment below)

I believe that no creepypasta would fit in the game🎃

• Jacoby2041Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 441
    Other (comment below)

SCP-457 (The being made out of flame which takes a humanoid form if given sufficient fuel. As it increases in size its intelligence and power increases. It tends to be hostile toward humans and constantly seeks out anything flammable, including living things) would be interesting. We don't yet have any killers that do anything with fire and I've always wanted one. They'd have to change it a bit (such as keeping it from growing or shrinking from human size and not allowing every flammable object to burn) but it could work

• GreentheNinjaGreentheNinja Member Posts: 71
    Other (comment below)

well explain the Demogorgon if it won't work since it's a "beast"

• TheLegendDyl4n1TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Other (comment below)

SCP 4062

• SblitcherSblitcher Member Posts: 34

What the hell is a SCP??

• SmellyCatSmellyCat Member Posts: 46
    SCP-049

I think 049 because its humanoid figure, but it would be hard because i don't think we can ""allow"" to have zombies in a dbd match.

SCP 106 would be also a really good deal and easyer to adapt to our game, since it's main power is tp and going trough things slowly. (I think it'd be hard to play)

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 10,140

I know what SCP's are, I just don't know which is which

• RainbowPatooieRainbowPatooie Member Posts: 263

I feel like it should be a lesser known scp, nothing comes to mind right away, but I feel like others could better work in dbd.

• Buff_BubbaBuff_Bubba Member Posts: 13
    SCP-049

Im not going to pick the other option because there are too many scps to choose from

I feel like 096 would be too similar to billy or something. 049 just seems like he could make a better killer based off how he plays in other games like SCP secret facility.

• oTechnicoTechnic Member Posts: 120

What is SCP

• EnderloganYTEnderloganYT Member Posts: 561
    SCP-049

The SCP foundation is a fictional organization dedicated to containing anomalous objects and entities. each anomaly is called an SCP, and given a number. it's a collaborative internet writing based website. here's the links to the ones mentioned

SCP-049

The SCP foundation is a fictional organization dedicated to containing anomalous objects and entities. each anomaly is called an SCP, and given a number. it's a collaborative internet writing based website. here's the links to the ones mentioned

SCP-049

• ElusivePukkaElusivePukka Member Posts: 680
    edited November 2019
    Other (comment below)

I wanna see 939 :P

• Hag.is.DtierHag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,397
    edited December 2019
    Other (comment below)

I know I'm late:

SCP 4666 (The Yule man)

• ASadGaymerASadGaymer Member Posts: 14
    SCP-049

SCPs aren't creepypastas. Sure creepypasta fans are usually fans of SCPs and people draw/write about them interacting but they don't even exist in the same universe. I'm not saying your opinion is invalid I'm just saying they're not creepypastas.

• ASadGaymerASadGaymer Member Posts: 14
    SCP-049

SCP-049 Fits the aesthetic of dead by daylight but I've no idea how they make it work.

• NhekiiNhekii Member Posts: 124

None.

• ShadowVoltaxShadowVoltax Member Posts: 1
    Other (comment below)

I think It would be interesting to add a cuadruped scp in game, like 682 (i know the monster its bigger, but Is one of the scp that cannot interfere with the copyright of the original person who made the creature/object and its representative of the scp fundation) And the map 860-1, (like in scp conteinment breach), the survivor can be a passive scp of some humanoid form or a generic guard who also appear in the scp game

• SocialDistomancySocialDistomancy Member Posts: 286
    edited July 11
    SCP-096

106 is possibly too close to the plague mechanically depending on what they do with it, 049 would be a nice fit for the game but the doc we already have has an outfit's headpiece that already fits aesthetically... but wait now... 096 is a perfect fit for this game. Just make him runt hrough pallets during a chase and not everything lol. But would need extensive testing, to make him fit behaviorally, while still being fun and fair to play as and against.

• SocialDistomancySocialDistomancy Member Posts: 286
    SCP-096

Come to think, NOS4A2's Christmas Land could make a really cool map and Bing with the gas an interesting new killer.

• Seiko300Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,370

Instead of being opaque and obscure, why not provide the descriptions for all of these SCP's so that everybody knows what we're all talking about right from the get go?

and I know the immediate response is probably "Just Google it ya freakin' idiot LuL" but know that that's a really fast way to just turn people off of your ideas. If you want even a remote chance of gaining enough community support for an SCP chapter you're gonna have to be open and welcoming to the people who aren't regularly diving into the countless pages of the web-collaborative fiction of the SCP foundation.

So do us all a favor, and actually let people know what you want us to vote for instead of being snarky and expecting us to do the research and reading through all the lore by just listing off the Item Numbers of the SCP in question.

• Vox_NocturneVox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545
    SCP-106

The SCP is full of potential, but there are so many to choose from. This website gives a decent run-down:

www.scp-wiki.net

I would also like to give a mention to the rather brilliant Trevor Henderson: