We're currently investigating an issue impacting rank resets on all platforms. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for more info!
Proposal for balancing the Hex Ruin
A Hex that affects the Survivors skills at repairing Generators.
All Survivors are affected by Ruin, which causes the following:
- All Survivors receive a penalty of 40/45/50 % to their Repair.
- Good Skill Checks result in a 0% Progression on the Generator.
- Great Skill Checks grant 7% Bonus Progression on the Generator.
- Failing the Skill Check results in an additional -1% Regression penalty.
The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
- Now repairing and obtain a good skill check not penalize the players but if the speed repair penalty is hold on 40/45/50%, this would make hex ruin some less annoying.
- Temporarily solve rush-gen until a secondary objective is added for survivors