Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Killers, is there a certain survivor character you go for most?

Comments

• ASAPTurtleASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

If a survivor is a ######### up for their team I'll tunnel them, so basically Megs, Davids, Aces, Fengs, Kates, and Claudettes.

• TalmeerTalmeer Member Posts: 1,520

Well, I am not the killer that is really obsessed by 1 specific surv if the survivor does nothing that annoys me, but... Davids... Sometimes I can't resist to kill them, because they are usually played by guys that think, that they are gods or something like that and sometimes I feel, that it is necessary to bring one of them back to earth :).

But besides that, no specific surv.

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,031

Came here expecting a pathetic amount of hate for Claudette and Nea. I wasn't disappointed.

• oh_0koh_0k Member Posts: 712

meg and claud

• Divinitye9Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392

I tend to go after any survivors who have legs. They always seem to run away from me.

• Nunya_NunyabizNunya_Nunyabiz Member Posts: 30

Meg... Most likely to have adrenaline and in my opinion can hold a key best but that might just be my blind eye messing with me

• MurcielagoMurcielago Member Posts: 163

Claudettes always

• Colton147Colton147 Member Posts: 523

Depends on their fingers.

• TKTKTKTK Member Posts: 943

Blendettes and whoever has a key I make sure die first

• gantesgantes Member Posts: 1,611

People who play immersed. Nope, not wasting time looking for you again. Better to get rid of you now.

• siren_sorceresssiren_sorceress Member Posts: 321

*nervous nea breathing*

• prdthijxafoprdthijxafo Member Posts: 6

Blendettes and bright haired Neas, both must die for opposite reasons of each other.

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,227

ALL CLAUDETTES MUST DIE.

• LofepramineLofepramine Member Posts: 169

Well, you see, I use the pink hair + sunglasses on my Nea only because I think it changes her a lot (makes her look sweet), so I'm not trying to "be in the spotlight", I just don't like her face otherwise.

• feechimafeechima Member Posts: 687
    edited January 2020

I have no specific target as a killer . I have experienced or seen toxicity from nearly all the survivors except for maybe Jeff, Ace, Tapp, and Jane. When playing survivor though I hate to see a Jake queue up with me and Dwight's have been a bad omen for sandbagging.

Post edited by feechima on
  • T2KT2K Member Posts: 637

If I play bubba I always equip the claudette mask. tells a lot xD

• ThatbrownmonsterThatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

Lauries, specially p3, they usually are toxic and joined the match just to annoy you

• JHondoJHondo Member Posts: 1,079
    edited January 2020

I play Nea and Feng when I play Survivor so this thread is kinda illuminating. I never bring flashlights though cause I hate them as killer. When I'm playing Killer I've found it's usually Claudettes, Megs, and Nancys who are the most toxic try hard players that need to be taken out ASAP

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,822

I don’t target anyone for a specific reason. Unless they show that they are trying to BM me. I show them a nice “fun” game of Spirit next time I see them.

I’m more likely to try to get rid of a survivor based on the item they have. Why would I go after the Nea who is clicking her flashlight when I can go after the Tapp who has Stake Out and a commodious toolbox? I never give players what they want. If they want to be chased I leave them alone, makes them mad.

If I had to choose a specific character it would most likely be Claudette.

• AvisDeeneAvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

It depends on the Dweet. It’s either a pro player or a total potato who plays them.

Baby Dweets who crouch everywhere and do a butt dance for mercy must be protected.

Store bought cosmetics deck out Dwelfs who point and tbag after a pallet stun deserve to be camped and farmed.

• PapiQuentin_PapiQuentin_ Member Posts: 889

I’ve seen som toxic Dwelfs.

The Dwelfs who Jingle for me are spared tho <3

I also spare Quentins, the Devs have already butchered his face enough, I’m not going to add insult to injury.

• kid187emkid187em Member Posts: 102

Blendettes and anybody that flashlight blinds me while breaking pallets.

I mean, he suffers enough every time he sees his reflection. Unless he sabotages hooks or acts toxic, I’ll be happy to let him farm and escape.

• ParallaxParallax Member Posts: 268

I usually go for blendettes and megs because I don't expect much from them at all

• MringasaMringasa Member Posts: 976

That ######### who jumped out of nowhere and slammed a pallet in my face. Usually a Claudette, sometimes a Meg. I won't tunnel them, but I am not breaking off a chase or giving them the hatch if they are the last person left.

And of course, any Survivor who immediately runs to an abuseable loop (######### you Cornfield tree). If I get the chance, you are going to die. Again, I won't tunnel or camp, but you get no mercy if I catch you out.

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 5,455
    edited January 2020

Claudettes (especially Blendettes, but all Claudettes, really)... I try not to judge a player by the character they choose but by how they act in-game, but if I have to choose between two players and I haven't gotten a good sense of their personality, I'm more likely to be generous towards the one who's not Claudette.

I mean, last night, my friend was playing Leatherface memeing around, no intention of killing anyone... he happened to get all four survivors downed at once (not with one chainsaw, they just weren't getting revived). Two were Claudettes. He went around the map trying to find the survivors to pick them up, and the first one he found was a Claudette. He got her off his shoulder, and rather than getting anyone else up, she ran off and self-healed. He found a second survivor, happened to unfortunately be the other Claudette. She also ran off and self-healed. The two survivors left on the ground bled out.

-_-

Post edited by TragicSolitude on