The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

I'm bored, Entertain me with stuff and stories

2»

Comments

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 2,943

I use to work at a Tim Hortons (coffee shop in Canada eh) when I was 16. I had worked there for just over a year and I worked night shifts. After work I would walk home as I lived a short ways away. We always split our tips evenly at the end of the night and I would carry my portion home in a Tims bag. I had also recently gotten my braces off and use to put my retainer and case in this bag. One night heading home a homeless man grabbed me from behind and told me he had a needle in his pocket and to give him my bag. Not taking any chances I complied and he then ran off. It was later I realized he also had my retainer ( $1200 to replace). To this day I've been checking the teeth of every homeless man I meet in hopes of one day finding my assailant.

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 2,943

A few years ago my girlfriend and I travelled to Mexico where we did this amazing scuba excursion and got to swim alongside a bunch of sharks. Now these were not huge Great Whites or Whale sharks but a few smaller variety and a rather curious bigger fellow our guide said likes to visit all the tourist. His name was Bruce. I'm guessing as a joke to Finding Nemo, " tourists are friends, not food".

Sharks have skin vary akin to sandpaper and ( at least these ones) were like cats as when you stuck your hand out they would swim by and rub over it.

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771

I use to work at a Tim Hortons (coffee shop in Canada eh) when I was 16. I had worked there for just over a year and I worked night shifts. After work I would walk home as I lived a short ways away. We always split our tips evenly at the end of the night and I would carry my portion home in a Tims bag. I had also recently gotten my braces off and use to put my retainer and case in this bag. One night heading home a homeless man grabbed me from behind and told me he had a needle in his pocket and to give him my bag. Not taking any chances I complied and he then ran off. It was later I realized he also had my retainer ( $1200 to replace). To this day I've been checking the teeth of every homeless man I meet in hopes of one day finding my assailant.

Thats why i always carry weapons with me at all times. Hope you are gonna find him one day though he probably already spend it all on drugs before the sun's up.
  • PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,093
    My life is pretty boring. I do have several small stories to share at least.

1) Back when I was a baby, my parents were trying to make me take my first steps. They tried a lot times. It was only after they placed a cookie jar on the other side of the room, after which I sprung up and walked to it.

2) I was always the introvert bookworm type. We were on a field trip, everyone was playing around. I grabbed my Divine Comedy and a teacher approached to me. "Isnt that a bit too advanced for you?", she asked. I told her no, and we began discussing it. I left a good impression, as she was left astonished. Years later, I got her as literature teacher in high school. She presented this same book as our next topic. She did remember me, and got 100% after that.

3) We had two kittens once, siblings. One female, the other one male. Then they grew up. We realised the female kitten... Uhm, "hit puberty". That cat would always be remembered with a special name I cant share. :P
  • TheBretzelTheBretzel Member Posts: 83
    edited August 2018

Well I do have stories but they're rather... hum... a bad influence if I were to share them xD.

in the meantime everyone shares its story so maybe here's something different :

If yes just choose whatever you want i'll draw it when I have time and post it :^)
    I just got a new drawing tablet so I just did a quick sketch to test my new tablet.

Post edited by TheBretzel on
  • Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,274

So so... This one time, I went outside right?

It was a nice bright and sunny day.. Then I saw... People...

I promptly went back inside and closed the door.

All in all, I thought it was a pretty progressive day for me. :chuffed:

edited August 2018

Well I do have stories but they're rather... hum... a bad influence if I were to share them xD.

in the meantime everyone shares its story so maybe here's something different :

If yes just choose whatever you want i'll draw it when I have time and post it :^)
    I just got a new drawing tablet so I just did a quick sketch to test my new tablet.

Anna slav squatting on top of a pallet loop with a vodka bottle in her hand.

Also your stories can't be much worse than mine. 
  • Doc_W__HOLLIDAYDoc_W__HOLLIDAY Member Posts: 1,566
    edited August 2018
    A couple of years back, I took a friend of mine to go see Slipknot when they came to my state and I ended up dancing and moshing with some random drunk guy. Then shortly after that I had a pretty big guy get thrown directly into me during one of the more intense mosh pits.

However, the most memorable moment for me is when it immediately started pouring heavy rain  when the song Left Behind came on. In the music video, it rained very hard on the band and I just found that very convenient that it chose then to start raining. The rain actually started to calm a little bit after the song ended xD

Edit: grammatical errors
  • TheBretzelTheBretzel Member Posts: 83
    edited August 2018

(You might want to click the image for higher resolution)

Ok fine you convinced me :^)

Let's start with a normal one then. One day in autumn, me and my friend were playing in a public park, we were both around 11-12. There were a LOT of leaves and since it did not rain in a while, the dead leaves were quite easy to pick up, we could fill our hats in a single handfull of leaves just to tell you how many they were. Then my friend picked up a pack of leaves and found a lighter underneath. We had a brilliant idea of course.

We made a huge mountain of leaves, and I mean a HUGE one, enough so that two 11 y-o kids could hide inside without anyone noticing from the outside. The pile of leaves reached high enough that we both tried to jump over it without touching any leaves and we always failed. Anyways then we made sure no one was around and we lit it up xD.

We danced around it like indians while making weird moves and the fire grew quick enough that I could not see my friend at the other side of the fire since the flames reached high and were thick enough to hide the view. Then after 30seconds we heard a car brake across the street and the lady inside it was honking at us furiously. We looked at her confused then she picked up her cellphone.

That's when we knew [BAD WORD] would get real and just kicked the fire since we tough the police would arrive in like 2min and after putting the fire out we just ran straight to our houses LOL The lady in the car was trying to follow us but we crossed over other people's property and she lost us after some time.

The day after we just chilled at another friend's house.

edited August 2018

(You might want to click the image for higher resolution)

Ok fine you convinced me :^)

Let's start with a normal one then. One day in autumn, me and my friend were playing in a public park, we were both around 11-12. There were a LOT of leaves and since it did not rain in a while, the dead leaves were quite easy to pick up, we could fill our hats in a single handfull of leaves just to tell you how many they were. Then my friend picked up a pack of leaves and found a lighter underneath. We had a brilliant idea of course.

We made a huge mountain of leaves, and I mean a HUGE one, enough so that two 11 y-o kids could hide inside without anyone noticing from the outside. The pile of leaves reached high enough that we both tried to jump over it without touching any leaves and we always failed. Anyways then we made sure no one was around and we lit it up xD.

We danced around it like indians while making weird moves and the fire grew quick enough that I could not see my friend at the other side of the fire since the flames reached high and were thick enough to hide the view. Then after 30seconds we heard a car brake across the street and the lady inside it was honking at us furiously. We looked at her confused then she picked up her cellphone.

That's when we knew [BAD WORD] would get real and just kicked the fire since we tough the police would arrive in like 2min and after putting the fire out we just ran straight to our houses LOL The lady in the car was trying to follow us but we crossed over other people's property and she lost us after some time.

The day after we just chilled at another friend's house.

You just did it, you delivered. Love you.
    I have multiple ones but i will share the most believable first.

It was the last year at school, one of the bad ones. We were making class trip to one of those awful modern art museum.
    The teacher didnt buy any tickets and got a call so he just gave everyone money to buy them. 10 of us were dumb enough to be smokers so we bought cigarettes instead.

Once the ticket inspector announced himself we were hiding with 9 of us in the smelling passenger toilet restroom. One of them couldn't resist making gangbang jokes till we all tried not to laugh until one of them finally cracked and laughed so loud it got the inspectors attention.

We waited till our last station, opened the door and inspector was waiting in front of it.  We all looked at each other awkwardly and uncomfortably for a short while till inevitably one of the clowns made another gangbang joke and asked him to join. He didn't say anything, just walked a few steps backwards and pretended nothing happened. 

We never talked about what happened after that.