Features & Content
- Feature - Dedicated Servers are enabled.
Party Management & Friends List
- Merged "Survive With Friends" grouping functionality into "Play As Survivor" flow.
- Friends List - See who is online and invite them to play or request to join an existing party, all from within the game.
- In-Game Notifications - Notifications for incoming invites, requests to join, and players joining / leaving your party.
- Survivor Parties now stay together between games - No need to re-invite after each match!
Misc Gameplay changes
- Added a debuff icon, similar to The Trappers Honing Stone add-on, when affected by The Nightmare's Red Paint Brush, Swing Chains, Jump Rope and Outdoor Rope add-ons.
- Added 2 new score events when escaping and dying as the Obsession in the Survival category.
- Increased the amount of perks available in the players Bloodweb, starting at level 40.
- Added a new glow effect to Survivors' health bar when bleeding out, carried and hooked. This is used to indicate that the health bar depletion is paused.
- Adjusted the distance at which the player hears the Entity window blocker audio from 16 meters to 8 meters.
- Reworked the hair on Meg's Game Set Match head customization items.
- Adjusted the dynamic animation on the pony tail for Meg's Teen Angst head customization item.
- Added the band aid on Meg's knee for the Tempo Runner outfit. Icons have also been updated to reflect this.
- Reworked the hair on Jake's Sharp Mustache Jake and Old Man Jake head customization items.
- Optimization of hair materials.
- Reworked the Close Hatch animation
Survivor perk changes
- Left Behind: When you are the last Survivor alive in the trial, the hatch aura is revealed to you within a 24/28/32 meter range.
- Dark Sense: Now triggers from any generator completion instead of only generators completed by the perk owner.
Killer perk changes
- Dying Light: You become obsessed with one survivor. Your obsession gains a 33% action speed bonus to unhooking and healing other survivors. Each time you hook a Survivor other than the Obsession, if the Obsession is alive, gain a token. If the Obsession is alive, all Survivors who are not the Obsession get a 2%/2.5%/3% penalty to Repair, Healing and Sabotage speed for each token.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Survivors to become permanently Exposed when directly hit by The Clown's bottles twice in a row with the Redhead's Pinky Finger add-on.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Hag's Dead Fly Mud add-on not to have the correct teleport range.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Hag's add-ons to have the wrong power name displayed.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Shape's add-ons to have the wrong power name displayed.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Wraith's weapon to hide auras while Cloaked.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Spirit's weapon to hide auras when it was deconstructing and invisible.
- Fixed an issue that visually caused The Ghost Face's model to shrink for a few frames at the end of his mori.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Ghost Face and The Shape to be unable to see exit gate auras while stalking.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Huntress' head to be misplaced in her shadow.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse's arm not to fully appear when looking up and blinking.
- Fixed an issue that caused an invisible collision blocking player movement on the right side of the basement stairs.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Survivors' to become momentarily stuck after canceling the cleanse totem action on specific totems in the Badham Preschool maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused improper lighting on some translucent materials in one of the preschool rooms in the Badham Preschool IV map.
- Fixed an issue that caused ground shadows to end abruptly in the Treatment Theatre map.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Killers to climb a small brick wall and debris asset in the Crotus Prenn Asylum maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused an invisible collision on either side of a stair case leading up to the temple building in the Temple of Purgation map.
- Fixed an issue that caused an invisible collision on the broken bricks on the side of the warehouse building in the Coal Tower map.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Survivors to cleanse the totem near the combine harvester from above in the Coldwind Farm maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused Killers to be able to hit Survivors on the other side of the fences inside the slaughterhouse building in the Rancid Abattoir map.
- Fixed an issue that caused an invisible collision on the back wall of the garage building in the Wretched Shop map.
- Minor map bug fixes.
- Misc LOD fixes and improvements.
- Fixed an issue that caused Hex: Huntress Lullaby to have no effect on Toolbox repair skill checks.
- Fixed an issue that caused Hex: Huntress Lullaby not to show or apply the Cursed effect on any non-repairing skill checks.
- Fixed an issue that caused Hex: The Third Seal to visually cap at 3 tokens.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Alert not to trigger an audio cue.
- The value shown for tier 1 on Shadowborn did not match the actual value used, we've updated the text to match the value.
- Fixed an issue that caused Infectious Fright to have no effect on Survivors in the dying state.
- Fixed an issue that caused the stun zone from Head On not to last for the full animation.
- Added more logging to better help understand and track the issues where players are unable to successfully escape the trial through the exit gates, or perform certain actions.
- Added more logging to better help understand the issue where players would see their friends' in default customization despite having customization items equipped.
- Added a retry mechanism for updating the Rank after a Match is completed. We additionally implemented more analytics to track the "Rank Update Error" message some players are encountering and will keep a close eye on the result of this fix.
- Tentatively fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck in collisions. Added analytics to detect when this happens.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to cancel the healing action when pressing pressing or holding the sprint action.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the a case of infinite End Game Collapse when being forced to drop a Survivor near assets or collisions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the hatch not to spawn correctly if it spawned underneath a dead corpse.
- Fixed an issue that caused players at Rank 15 or above to lose more than 1 pip when disconnecting.
- Fixed an issue that caused no points in the Malicious Emblem for catching a Survivor in a locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused no points in the Chaser Emblem for interrupting a Survivor, ending the chase.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors upper bodies to rotate when moving the camera while being mended.
- Fixed an issue that caused female Survivors to use the male Survivor wake up animation when waking up another Survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused female Survivors to use the male Survivor animation when entering and exiting lockers.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to become offset from the Killer's shoulder when they hit a surface.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong error message to appear when disconnecting the Ethernet cable while on a hook.
- Fixed an issue that caused no progress on the Devoted Gatekeeping achievement if the Killer hooks and sacrifices the final survivor after closing the hatch before the final generator.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain types of skill checks (Hex: Ruin, Decisive Strike, Overcharge, Jigsaw searches and Snap Out Of It) not to count towards the Nerves of Steel achievement.
- Misc cosmetic clipping and improvements.
Audio & Localization
- Fixed an issue that caused the Exposed status effect audio to overlap with The Shape's Tier III audio SFX.
- Fixed an issue that caused the audio cue when initiating a chase with the Obsession to play twice.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Survivors sounds to have an unwanted panning.
- Fixed an issue that caused audio occlusion while hiding in a locker.
- Misc audio improvements.
- Major localization translation and improvements.
UI & HUD
PTB Known Issues
- The Hillbilly's chainsaw spring movement speed is randomly reduced to walking speed.
- Basements in the Treatment Theatre map are missing their inner walls.
- There are several hatch locations that cannot be opened with a key.
- Friend list duplicate if player accept a friend request in Steam