Bloodwebs are the way you unlock Perks, Items, Add-ons, and Offerings for a character. A Bloodweb appears as a collection of nodes. When a node is unlocked, you'll receive the item associated with it.
The cost of a node depends on the rarity of the item it contains.
- Common: 3,000
- Uncommon: 4,000
- Rare: 5,000
- Very Rare: 6,000
- Ultra Rare: 7,000
- Teachable: 5,000
- Event: 3,000
On some rare occasions, event items may cost a different amount from the amount listed above.
Starting at level 10, The Entity will begin appearing and consuming nodes. A node that is consumed by The Entity cannot be purchased. You'll want to strategically fill out your Bloodwebs to make sure you get what you want before The Entity can take it.
- The Entity appears after a few nodes have been purchased.
- The Entity will also appear and instantly consume one other Perk in the Bloodweb (where applicable) when a Perk is purchased.
- The Entity will consume one node for each node you purchase.
- Any nodes that are completely blocked off by Entity consumed nodes will also be consumed.
- The Entity will avoid claiming multiple nodes where possible, and instead try to take a single node unless it absolutely has to.
Tip: If you're planning to prestige that character, a common strategy is to focus on lower quality items and let The Entity consume as much of the Bloodweb as possible.
Perks will appear throughout the Bloodweb. The amount of perks that appear depends on your current Bloodweb level.
- Level 1 - 24: One perk will appear.
- Level 25 - 39: Two perks will appear (you can take one).
- Level 40 - 49: Three perks will appear (you can take up to two).
- Level 50: Four perks will appear (you can take up to two).
Additionally, Teachable Perks will appear at levels 30, 35, and 40. They will take the place of a normal Perk spawn.
Note: Each time you purchase a Perk, The Entity will automatically take another one. While you're guaranteed to reach the first Perk before The Entity can steal it, any Perk after the first is at risk of being stolen.