Features & Content
- When all remaining Survivors in a trial hit the Struggle phase on the hook, the Entity will instantly drain their remaining life bar.
- The repair speed Efficiency Debuff for each Survivor working on a generator has been increased to 15% (up from 10%).
- Great Skill Checks while repairing now give 1% bonus progression (down from 2%).
- Great skill Checks while repairing now give 300 Bloodpoints (up from 150).
- Momento Mori interaction adjustment: Mori animations only begin playing at the end of the interaction charge.
- The Legion Feral Frenzy adjustment: Restored The Legion's ability to see scratch marks and pools of blood at the beginning of the fatigue (when Feral Frenzy expires).
- The Emblem System: Adjusted the Benevolent Emblem progression thresholds.
- Added additional player feedback when Survivors attempt to escape a hook by themselves.
- Improved the Controller sensitivity range in Options.
- Added score events for interrupting Survivors that are sabotaging a hook, cleansing a totem or digging around in a Jigsaw box for a key.
- Updated the Party Management visuals.
- The Archives New Content: Tome 03
- Added a Details Screen to provide a full list of content available in the current Rift (Free + Premium tracks).
- Torment Creek: Removed strong window and tweaked the tile.
- Rancid Abattoir: Removed strong window and tweaked the tile.
- Fractured Cowshed: Removed strong window and tweaked the tile.
- Thompson House: Added a drop down from the second floor and added a window vault.
- Added safety to the combine harvesters vault preventing a strong alternative path.
- Coal Tower: Removed strong window and tweaked the tile.
- Groaning Storehouse: Removed strong window and tweaked the tile.
- Ironworks of Misery: Removed strong window and tweaked the tile.
- Wretched Shop: Removed the RNG window spawn logic and reduced window safety.
- Grim Pantry: Removed exploit window and tweaked the tile.
Level Design QoL Fixes:
- Haddonfield corner fence vaults: Removed.
- Suffocation Pit RNG window logic: Removed.
- Disturbed Ward Pallet logic reduced to 2 pallets.
- Badham Preschool fence loop: shortened.
Layout Tweaks: Updated tile-type spacing and or map size.
- Rotten Fields: Size and type spacing.
- Wretched Shop: Type spacing.
- Fractured Cowshed: Size and type spacing.
- Thompson House: Size and type spacing.
- Wreckers' Yard: Size and type spacing.
- The Temple of Purgation: Size and type spacing.
- Mother's Dwelling: Type spacing.
- Mount Ormond Resort: Type spacing.
For more info click here: Dev Update April 2020
- Head-On: added visual feedback to clearly indicate how soon the perk will be ready for use.
- Prove Thyself: Now adds 15% repair speed for each Survivor working on the same generator (up from 10%)
- Stake Out: Now adds an additional 1% bonus progression for Great skill checks.
- Play with your food: rewrote the description of the Perk. The effect remains unchanged.
- Disturbed Ward: Fixed an issue that could cause the Killer and the Survivor to be unable to vault through a specific window.
- Rancid Abattoir: Fixed a Texture seam on the ground tile of the main building.
- Temple of Purgation: Fixed an issue that caused the Survivor to be misplaced when entering and exiting a specific locker.
- Thompson House: Fixed an invisible collision near a door frame on the second floor of the building.
- In the Thompson House map an invisible collision prevents from passing through a door frame on the second floor of the building
- Thompson House: Fixed missing collision on the second floor of the building.
- In the Thompson House map, there is a missing collision on the floor of the balcony of the 2nd floor of the building
- Ironworks of Misery: Fixed an issue that prevented Survivors from cleansing a specific totem from certain angles.
- Survivors cannot easily cleanse the totem on the low hill in Ironworks of Misery
- Mother's Dwelling: Fixed an issue that allowed a hill to be climbed on from its side.
- Both Killer and Survivors can climb a hill from its side
- Backwater Swamp. Fixed a ground collision issue that caused players to fall out of world.
- The Hillbilly: Fixed the blood VFX when performing a Mori.
- The Hillbilly: Fixed an issue that caused the Hillbilly to be stuck in an animation when being stunned by a pallet while charging forward with the chainsaw.
- The Hag: Fixed the interrupt animation from the Survivor's point of view.
- Fixed an issue that caused female Survivors to appear offset when being grabbed while vaulting away from the Spirit.
- The Deathslinger: Fixed a clipping issue when aiming down sights with the default head customization.
- The Nightmare: Fixed an issue that caused the Snares to appear black to a survivor if the snare was placed while the survivor was awake.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Flashlight's beam to pass through assets and walls.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors with the Red Herring perk to still see the aura of the last repaired generator while being affected by the Blindness status effect.
- The Demogorgon: Fixed an issue that caused a particle emitter to remain present when a Survivor destroys a portal.
- The Shape: Fixed an issue that caused the arms to stretch when performing a Mori.
- Fixed an issue that caused the heads of the Legion and the Deathslinger to snap back when finding a survivor in a locker.
- The Nightmare: Fixed an issue that caused most of the shadows generated in the Dream State to be misplaced and stretched.
- The Oni: Fixed an issue that allowed the Oni to turn faster when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue that caused the perk Pop Goes the Weasel to go on cooldown if a generator regresses due to the perk Surge activating.
- Mount Ormond Resort: Fixed various flickering snow textures.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors who are infected by the Plague have no falling animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused most male Survivors have wide open eyes when using a flashlight.
- Fixed an issue that caused the perk Kindred reveals a killer using the perk Insidious.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to be stuck in the environment when sabotaging a hook from a certain angle on hill tiles in multiple maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors with Kindred to briefly see The Nightmare when he teleports to a generator while Kindred is active.
- Fixed an issue that caused the perk Technician to nullify the effect of the noise-reduction from the Spring Clamp add-on
- The Hillbilly: Fixed an issue that triggered the basic attack sound after revving the chainsaw and after attacking with the chainsaw.
- The Underground Complex: fixed the audio on some plastic boxes when striking them with a basic attack.
- Fixed a missing SFX when a Survivor wiggles out of the Killer's grasp.
- The Killer's SFX when a Survivor wiggles out is missing for certain Killers.