What platforms is Cross-Progression on?
As of right now, cross-progression is between Steam, Stadia and Epic Games Store.
Will I be able to transfer all my purchases to a different platform?
For the most part yes, however Auric Cells and some virtual goods will not transfer due to licencing restrictions.
Virtual Currency, why are my Auric Cells not the same on every platform?
Auric Cells are exclusive to the platform they were purchased on, except for those you earned in-game ie rift progression.
What about Cross-Progression with Switch?
Due to technical aspects beyond our control, transferring DLC between all platforms has not been possible, significantly impacting that experience. As a result, while we remain dedicated to doing everything we can to resolve the issue, we can no longer provide a clear ETA on when cross-progression will be available on Switch
How do I enable Cross-Progression if my platform supports it?
You will need to create a Behaviour Account and from there you can link your different platform accounts. You can create your Behaviour Account here: https://account.bhvr.com
If I have exclusive content on one platform, will it transfer to another platform?
Cross-progression will not allow you to transfer exclusive content
I purchased the same items on more than one platform, will I receive a refund for the duplicate content once my accounts merge?
No, given the amount of different ways players can access content in our game, we cannot accurately determine how to credit players.
Can I link more than one account on a specific platform (ie link 2 Steam accounts)?
No, you can only link one account per platform, so 1 Steam account, 1 Stadia account for example
How is the synchronisations of accounts handled?
It's a combination of summed values and highest values. Items with a level are merged by taking the highest level from all linked accounts; items which can be counted are merged by taking the total number of items across all linked accounts.
Can I disable Cross-Progression or unlink my accounts after linking?
Yes. However, if you unlink an account after it has been merged, all progress and purchases will be set to the state it was before the merge, potentially causing a loss of progress / virtual goods on that platform.
When you unlink your platform account from your Behaviour Account, you'll have to wait 60 days to link a new platform account (of the same platform) to your Behaviour Account. You will also have to wait 60 days to link that platform account to another Behaviour Account.
What progress do I keep and what do I lose when unlinking accounts?
- When you unlink your platform account from your Behaviour account, your unlocked items, perks, characters, character levels, and player level will be returned to the platform account in the same state as when the account was originally linked.
- Any remaining auric cells purchased on that platform since linking, or items purchased using auric cells, will also be returned to the platform account.
- Bloodpoints, Iridescent Shards, and Auric Cells unlocked through gameplay will remain on the Behaviour account.
- Any unlocked characters that were transferred to the unlinked platform account will be unavailable to the Behaviour account (unless repurchased).
- If unlinking the account would leave the Behaviour account with NO remaining platform accounts, then all Bloodpoints, Iridescent Shards, and Auric Cells remaining on the Behaviour account will be granted to the final platform account that was unlinked.
Will Cross-Progression come to other platforms in future?
We are aware that Cross Progression is very high up on the Community Wish List, however, we are not able to guarantee at this time, that any other platform other than those already listed will have access to this service. Please keep an eye on our Social platforms for further updates as they become available.