- Last Active
Actually, your ideas are better than mine!
- 4.0 movement speed while crouched.
- Ability to grab survivors while ambushing.
- Survivors can't take off trap until it's activated or make RBTs activate instantly
- 1st Jigsaw box has a 0% of containing the key.
However, I'm going to clarify something about the Ambush Grab change. You can only grab someone when they are doing something such as doing a generator, vaulting while injured, cleansing a totem, searching a chest, and etc etc.
Also, if Rules Set NO.2 becomes baseline, we will need to rework the add-on so that it does something else! I was think about what you said above, "Make RBTs activate instantly" The new Rules Set NO.2 should instantly activate the RBT's timer without the need of a generator!
Lastly, I dislike how the RBT, regardless if it's active or not, allows survivors to escape with them through the Exit Gate. Just look at how silly this looks:
I feel like they should keep how the timer doesn't start after the last generator, BUT you shouldn't be allowed to escape with a RBT on you (even if it's the hatch). Period.0June 5
Hello, I was Pig Main:
Yes, I was an amazing Pig main, but since she isn't as strong in the red ranks... I decided to learn Nurse on console. While I'm pretty lethal with Nurse, I still feel bad for ditching my girl, Amanda Young. Therefore, I want to ask you what buffs we could give her so that she can be more viable in the red ranks.
Jigsaw's Baptism: RBT
Here's what I'm thinking about her RBT...
- They are too easy to get off due to RNG.
- Don't really slow the game down due to RNG.
Therefore, I'm suggesting 2 things to make them more of a slow down tool while keeping their RNG factor.
- Make "Jigsaw's Annotated Plan" Baseline in Amanda's kit.
This will increase the RBT time and add another Jigsaw Box. Basically gives the RBT more stalling power, while keeping the RNG factor.
- Make "Rules Set NO.2" Baseline in Amanda's kit.
This will discourage survivors from getting them off before "the game" begins. If they still try to get the RBT off early, they will waste a lot of time searching for the Jigsaw Boxes.
Jigsaw's Baptism: Crouching
Here's what I'm thinking about her Ambush...
- It's too slow and you would be better off not crouching.
- Vegetation can often blind you.
- Has many hard counters such as Sprint Burst.
Therefore, I have a few ideas on how to make her Ambush worth while, if used correctly.
- Make vegetation transparent to you when they are within an 8 meter range to you.
- Increase her crouch movement to 4.0m/s.
- [QoL] Ambushing a survivor who's performing an occupational action will instead grab them.
That's it, hopefully you'll agree with my points. If you disagree, that's okay, but please tell me why so I can see your point of view! :)0June 3
Salty_PearlI agree with a lot of your changes except for the Annotated Plan, the timer and the amount of Jigsaw Boxes are fine the way they are. I especially love the ability to grab survivors and I also made this as a suggestion somewhere!
Here's what i think she needs:
4.0 movement speed while crouched.
Ability to grab survivors while ambushing.
Survivors can't take off trap until it's activated or make RBTs activate instantly
1st Jigsaw box has a 0% of containing the key.
Settled in, saw the sights, learned the territory, and most importantly: gave back.May 24