If you are ever asked for your log file, you can find it by following the steps listed below.
Please note that only PC players are able to access their log file.
- Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run".
- Type this in the "Run" prompt:
- The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file.
- In most cases, the file named "DeadByDaylight.log" will be the file needed. Files with the "backup" suffix are typically not necessary.
- Depending on your operating system and settings, you may not see the ".log" extension on the file. This is okay, don't worry.